Ginza Restaurant is looking for an experienced restaurant manager!
Position: Restaurant Manager
Employer: Ginza Restaurant
Business Address: 2-2850 Oxford Street, Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 5L7 Canada
Work Location: Same as above
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time
Wage: $23.08 / hour
Working Hours: 30 ~ 40 hours per week
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation, Free meal at work and Tip
- Recruit staff, do job interview, and manage staff training.
- Make staff work schedules and monitor and evaluate staff performance
- Handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- Meet restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Managing restaurant inventory, revenues and expenses.
- Overall management of the restaurant.
Education: Completion of High school
Experience: Minimum 2~3 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience OR Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is required.
Language : English
How to apply:
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|