Allegra Printing is currently looking for a full time, permanent Bookkeeper to join their team as soon as possible.
- Maintain accurate financial records and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Produce balance sheets, and maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
- Process payroll and maintain employee records by complete and submit workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare financial and accounting reports and and perform other personal bookkeeping
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree in accounting or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program is required
- Minimum one year of experience in industry is required.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Job Location: Burnaby, BC
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and New Comers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.