Campagnolo was named one of the hottest new restaurants in the world by Condé Nast Traveller and is consistently recognized at the Vancouver Magazine Restaurant Awards. Located only five minutes from Rogers Arena, Campagnolo is just steps from major corridors into Vancouver's downtown core. Campagnolo is currently looking for a full time and permanent cook position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook meals on our menu
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Clean kitchen and work area
Education, skills and experience required:
- Completion of high school
- Several years of commercial cooking experience
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Communication skills in English
$14.00 - $16.00/hour, 4% Vacation Pay, Gratuities, Staff meals
Work Location: 1020 Main Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 2W1
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|