Located in Calgary, Alberta, Cowry Cabinets(Calgary) Ltd. provides high quality cabinets at affordable prices to customers. We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Supervisor to join our team. Detailed job description is as follows:
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule sales staff;
- Organize items on floor, re-organize layout if needed; make sure products are well displayed to attract sales.
- Help customers to choose from variety of products to fit best their needs; order and sell products to customers;
- Process card payments; authorize payments by cheque and process returns of merchandise;
- Maintain and organize inventory; take care of overstock items and keep them marked and organized;
- Check received items with invoices and inform the management in case of missing or damaged items;
- Train new sales staff; educate staff regarding safety rules and regulations;
- Deal with the delivery of items, installation of cabinets and related products;
- Help to achieve sales targets and prepare reports of sales volume; keep record of sold items after delivery;
- Resolve customer’s complaints in a professional manner;
- Maintain cleanliness, health and safety measures on the premises.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required;
- Minimum 2 years sales supervisory work experience is required;
- The ability to speak Mandarin is an asset;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent selling skills, including closing ability and strong negotiation
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
Employer: Cowry Cabinets(Calgary) Ltd.
Address: 6424 1A St SW, Calgary, AB T2H 0G6
Compensation: $41,600 per annum
Working hours: 40 hours per week
Contact information: by email: email@example.com
If you are interested, please forward your resume with cover letter. Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled. No phone calls please.