Bombay Brow Bar Inc is growing natural beauty brand dedicated to a mission of spreading love and we are looking for awesome, fun and caring Estheticians (Beauticians) with insanely amazing customer service and team skills to join our retail bar teams.
Job Title: Estheticians (Beauticians)
Term of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Wage: $ 14.00 hour (40 hours per week)
Work Experience: A minimum of 6 months of threading and esthetics experience
Education: A minimum of secondary school education with Esthetic license or diploma required.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Location: Various location in Vancouver BC
• A fun, supportive and creative working environment
• Sales incentives, product discounts and complimentary services
• Career growth opportunities
AVAILABILITY Must be able to work weekends.
• Providing exceptional esthetic services
• Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation
• Building strong customer relationships
• Promoting and educating clients on Bombay services and products
• Maintaining a positive attitude and a ability to grow and learn
• Working with a team to deliver amazing Bombay Guest Experiences
• Learning Bombay product and service knowledge, history, and practices
• Exceeding your daily and weekly guest services and sales goals
• Contributing to a fun and positive bar team environment
• Seeking feedback from management and coworkers to improve your performance
• Maintaining bar standards with pride
• Participating enthusiastically in-bar contests, trainings and meetings
• Growing in your Bombay knowledge and helping others grow around you
• A minimum of secondary school education
• MUST have Esthetic license or diploma
• A minimum of 6 months of threading
• A minimum of 6 months of esthetics experience
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• MUST have demonstrated the ability to create genuine customer interactions
• MUST be able to communicate in English
• MUST be willing to work weekends
• MUST be flexible in availability
• Clear direction and longevity in previous employment
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Interested? Awesome! We would love to hear from you!
Youth, visible minorities, indigenous people, veterans of Canadian Armed force, First Nation, Aboriginals and newcomers to Canada with the above listed skills are welcome to apply.
a) Please No Phone Call and Walk Ins
Kind Regards, Bombay HR