Looking for a Hairstylist
- Some secondary school education is required.
- Relevant college certificate/diploma or several years of hair styling experience is required.
Specialty in contemporary Korean hairstyling is a definite asset as most clients are Korean-Canadians.
- Consult hair styling with client
- Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm and style hair
- Provide basic hair & scalp treatment
- Shampoo and rinse hair
- Apply bleach tints, dyes or rinses to colour, frost or streak hair
- Supervise and train other hairstylists and helpers
$23.00 per hour depends on skills and experience,
30 hours per week, (permanent & full-time position)
4% vacation fee or 10 days paid vacation, and gratuities
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miho Beauty Salon:122 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC, V5Y 1P3
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|