Job Title : Restaurant Server
Company Name : Tasty Tandoori Grill Restaurant Ltd.
Job Location : Vanderhoof BC
How To Apply: Interested applicant to apply contact in person between 11 am to 5 pm at 2389 Church Ave. Vanderhoof BC or by phone at 250-567-7086 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 250-567-3056. We thank all those who apply, however we will only contact those we wish to interview.
Restaurant Server – Permanent Full time
Tasty Tandoori Grill Restaurant in Vanderhoof BC is seeking to hire Restaurant Server with an appreciation and passion for the food and beverage industry. We are currently looking for energetic and dynamic individuals to join our company as a server and develop a career within the food and beverage industry while becoming a part of our team. In this position, you are responsible for offering professional and positive attitude to all guests and creating a professional and appealing dining experience. Applicant must have high school education and willing to work on weekends and in rotation, available on call and willing to work overtime. Knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi language will be an asset. Successful applicant will be paid $14 per hour 40 hours a week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be enthusiastic, outgoing, positive and upbeat.
- Welcome and greet all guests; be accommodating and willing to go the extra mile.
- Accurately take food orders and bring food from the kitchen to the guest.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of food and beverage menus; explain daily specials.
- Maintain a clean service area; clearing tables and resetting them during shift.
- Have an ability to work as a cohesive service team.
- Completing shift duties every shift ensuring to leave the restaurant in the best state possible for subsequent staff.
- Prepare final bill, present to guest, and accept payment.
- Complete daily cleaning duties.
- Maintain a meticulous eye for detail, completing tasks as they arrive to present the best face of the restaurant to the guests.
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 12 months’ service in the restaurant/food industry is an asset.
- Friendly and outgoing; graceful and smiling under pressure
- Able to complete a criminal record, if requested
- Self-Motivated decision maker with proven organizational skills
- Ability to spend significant portion of shift on feet; standing and walking
- Able to lift up to 20lbs to 50lbs
- Valid Serving It Right certificate an asset
- Food Safe certification an asset