LONG HAUL TRUCK DRIVERS
MS Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd.
#14684, 64 Avenue,
Surrey, BC V3S 1X7,
MS Truck & Trailer Repair Ltd. located at Surrey, BC is looking to hire Permanent Full Time Long Haul Truck Drivers (Vacancies 4) to drive all over Canada & across to USA.
Eligibility: Secondary Education and class 1 Driving License Required.
Basic knowledge of English is required to read signs & maps is mandatory.
On the job training will be provided.
Salary will be $ 24.00 per hour. Extended medical will be provided after the qualifying period.
1) Operate and Drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
2) Loading and Unloading of goods, Tarping and ensuring safety and security of Cargo.
3) Plan Travel schedules and Routes, Use Atlas and other trip planning aids.
4) Receive and reply information to Central Dispatcher.
5) Able to Drive as part of a Two-Person team or convoy.
6) Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, Lights, Brakes, Cold-Storage, and other equipment.
7) Perform Brake Adjustments.
8) Monitor Vehicle Performance and Mechanical Fitness.
9) Maintain tidiness of the fleet.
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel cross-border, willing to travel for extended periods, Willing to travel overnight, valid driver's license equivalent to Class 1 BC license.
Essential skills: working with others, Problem Solving, Job task Planning and organizing.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|