Position: Grocery Clerk Supervisor (NOC 6211-B)
Hours: 5 days /week, 40 hours/week
Hourly Wage: $20.00 ~ $22.00 (Depends on experience)
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefits: 4% of vacation fee or 10 days of paid vacation
Working location: 519 E Broadway, Vancouver, BC V5T 1X4
Primary Service of Business: Retails Sales Store Industry
Kim’s Mart is one of primary Asian markets in Vancouver region and it includes Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Thai food items. The quality on produce is good and also prices are fair. As we are growing every year, we are looking for a highly motivated, hardworking and experienced Grocery Clerk Supervisor to operate our store more effectively and to join our high paced retail store industry.
- Supervise and coordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign each sales staff to job duties and prepare for their work schedules
- Sell products to customers and maintain high quality of produce at all times
- Resolve any issues such as customers complaints and shortage of products
- Prepare reports regarding sales revenues, staff performance and supplies orders to accounting manager/owner
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment
- In charge of new staff recruiting and training
- Completion of secondary school is required
- At least 1 year of sales experience in any retail industry is required
- Supervisory experience is an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive service attitude at all times
- Must be able to independently solve complaints from clients and be helpful at all times
- Attention to details and be organized
- Be able to work under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management and decision making skills are required
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Grocery Clerk Supervisor” in the subject line.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|