Permanent Position: Computer Information Systems Manager (NOC #0213)
Company: Cantel Technologies Inc.
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Location: Unit- 2, 2838 Garden Street, Abbotsford, BC V2T4W7
Wage Rate: $45 Hourly, for 37.50 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day
Education: A university degree in a related field is usually required.
Experience: Several years of experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, are required
Type of Industry Experience: Telecommunications/ Computers/ Technology
- The computer information systems manager is responsible for administering and implementing all computer-related technologies, including network security, Internet operations and software upgrades
- Supervise the installation of new computer hardware and the maintenance of security networks
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer and telecommunications software, networks and information systems
- Experience designing highly available/ fault tolerant solutions and proven analytical/ problem solving ability. Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery
- Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation
- Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports
- Provide a roadmap for upgrading Web methods and configuring the web methods system parameter tuning for optimum performance and capacity planning to ensure efficient use of system resources
- Orders equipment needed
- Expertise with Agile product management, scrum master and Lean A3 thinking.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems development and operations
- Meet with management to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, and/or participate in staffing decisions
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure
Essential Skills: Working with others, Problem solving, Critical thinking, Job task planning and organizing, significant use of memory
Other Information: Candidate must be eligible to work in Canada. Position is available and open to Aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities. Criminal Record check is mandatory.
Employer: Cantel Technologies Inc.
How to Apply:
By Mail: 2550 Minter Street, Abbotsford, BC V2T3K2
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org