Hiring an Executive Housekeeper
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of relevant post secondary degree/diploma in hospitality management, hotel management or business administration is required. (Having extensive years of cleaning supervisory experience is substituted for formal education requirements).
Establish and implement operation procedures for the housekeeping;
Plan, co-ordinate and evaluate the activities of housekeepers;
Inspect of cleanliness levels of assigned area to ensure that health regulation and safety standards are being met;
Select and purchase equipment and suppliers, and maintain inventory; and
Train and supervise housekeeping staffs.
- 37.5 hours per week (full time and permanent position)
- $16 ~ $ 18 per hour (depending on experience and skill)
- 4% vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation per year
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
The Hitching Post Motel (0905331 BC Ltd.):
2054 Sea to Sky 99 Hwy. MT. Currie, BC, V0N 2K0
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|