Company Name: Ashton College Abbotsford Ltd.
Company Address: Unit 110, 30475 Cardinal Ave, Abbotsford, BC V2T 0E4
Job Position: Senior Software Developer
Commencement Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-time and Indeterminate
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
• Prepare feasibility studies of new systems and provide training to users on functions of new systems.
• Perform all duties and responsibilities of a Programmer/Analyst such as write, modify, integrate and test software code to develop test and term project applications.
• Research and development of Short-term certificate and two-year diploma program Curriculum
• Test application/code and evaluate system performance and ensure quality before implementation.
• Create Test cases and test environments to challenge student’s learning abilities.
• Maintain proficiency in programming, systems analysis and project control tools and techniques used to develop administrative systems.
• Able to lead and co-ordinate between teams of computer programming departments.
• Ensure application development specifications, standards and preform review of computer science department, including monitor staff performance.
• Identify and resolve the technical problems and make suggestions for the department.
• Stay current with Microsoft SQL Server technologies and current database concepts to Perform other job-related duties and sample application to create student test banks.
• Maintain all corporate databases and write bridging/reporting code/application to analyze financial/recruitment/HR/student grading database
• Analyze/troubleshoot/debug applications developed by students
• A bachelor's degree in relevant field from a recognized University from a recognized University in a relevant discipline
• 5+ years of experience in analyzing databases and writing bridging application between dissimilar databases such as SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
• Must be experienced in the developing for Linux, Unix, Windows and Mac.
Interested Applicants please send your resume to email@example.com
** We welcome diversity and encourage applications from visible minorities group members, women, indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|