Job Type: Full-Time, Contract
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (4411)
NOC Job Title: Child Caregiver - Private Home
Job Location: Surrey, British Columbia
* Supervise and care for children;
* Take children to and from school and to appointments;
* Help children with homework;
* Prepare and serve nutritious meals
* Organize and participate in activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings to provide amusement and exercise.
* Keep records of daily activities and health information regarding the children
* Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
* Perform other housekeeping duties :- Vacuuming , Dusting , Laundry , kitchen clean up etc ACCOMMODATION: Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. NOTE: This is not a condition of employment.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|