Hamaei Japanese Restaurant is looking for a full-time Cook of Japanese cuisine.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure food service and quality control;
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment;
- Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods;
- Plan menues, determine size of food portions,
- Estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
-Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Supervise kitchen staff and helpers; Manage kitchen
Education, skills and experience required:
- Completion of high school.
- Minimum 3 year experience for food preparation in commercial environment.
- Work with others
- Cook license is an asset.
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Communication skills in English
$16.00/hourly, 40hrs/week, 4% paid holidays, Gratuities, Staff meals
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|