Permanent, F/T (35-40 hours per week) between 9 AM and 6 PM, $19/hour.
- Supervise and co-ordinate work;
- Review tour guide manual from time to time, and update;
- Organize guide-training session;
- Assign tour guides when tour schedule is finalized;
- Provide tour guide services for any VIP clients or when requested by assistant manager;
- Hire and train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies;
- Prepare work schedule;
- Arrange for restaurants, optional tours and transportation;
- Perform tour guide duties as required.
- Secondary school completion required;
- Completion of a post-secondary program in tourism or a related area OR 2-3 years of previous experience as a tour guide or supervisor is also required;
- Japanese language ability is an asset.
- English language ability required.
Email resume to: email@example.com
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).