Silversword Media Inc. is seeking a full-time Production Coordinator at their Vancouver production company.
Wage: $28.00/hour; average 35 hours per week.
Other compensation: 10 business days of vacation per year
- Hire and train production assistants and delegate all of their tasks;
- Oversee and coordinate all production paperwork, PO’s, insurance requests, and payroll;
- Arrange and oversee air travel itineraries, transportation, accommodations, and catering;
- Review budget with Production Manager;
- Prepare and distribute script packages: schedules, callsheets, and scripts;
- Manage and account for significant petty cash (upwards of $80,000 per production) and deposits for art, locations, and wardrobe;
- Liaise with casting directors to prepare casting selects lists for callbacks;
- Liaise with different departments such as Wardrobe to arrange for fittings and location;
- Oversee billing and shipping procedures.
Required experience and skills:
- Security/background check required due to the responsibility of handling large amounts of petty cash and deposits;
- 1-2 years of previous experience in production coordination or management, with specific experience in commercial production;
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office applications, In-Design, Google Suite, Keynote, DropBox, and Numbers;
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Communications, or a related field, is a requirement.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail resume and cover letter to:
300-255 West 8th Ave.
Vancouver, BC V5Y 1N3
*please indicate whether you are legally authorized to work in Canada (permanent resident or Canadian).
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|