2 PAINTERS REQUIRED
Kantasa Construction Ltd. Located in Surrey is looking for Painters (2 vacancies) to Join their Team As Soon As Possible. The Painters will be required to work at various Residential & Commercial locations all over Lower Mainland.
• Read specifications to determine quantities of materials required.
• Prepare and clean surfaces using methods such as scraping, sanding and sand blasting; remove old wallpaper and loose paint; repair cracks and holes in walls; and sandpaper and apply sealer.
• Mix and thin paint to obtain desired color and texture.
• Apply paint or other materials, such as stains, lacquer, enamel, oil, varnish, using brushes, rollers or spray equipment.
• Assemble and erect scaffolding and swing stages.
• Provide cost estimates to clients.
• Completion of High school is usually required.
• 2 to 3 years of work experience in Trade is usually required.
Various Residential & Commercial locations all over Lower Main land.
Salary: $23.50 per hour for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|