Togo Sushi Coquitlam is looking for a new member to join our restaurant as a cook!
Position: Cook (Full-time, Permanent)
Wage: $15.00 to $17.50 (depends on experiences)
Working hours: 37.5 hrs/week, Shifted (including weekends)
Employer: Togo Sushi Coquitlam
Location: #1208-2929 Barnet Hwy, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 5R5
Available Position: 1
Benefit: 10 days paid vacation or 4% vacation pay
- Prepare sushi, sashimi and other Japanese dishes
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food display
- Prepare ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food
- Clean, cut, carve, season, cook, and arrange portions of foods
- Uphold and maintain food safety, high standards of sanitation and cleanliness
- Train and supervise kitchen staff to improve their culinary skills on preparing Japanese cuisine
- Completion of secondary school education
- Minimum 1 years of working experience in cooking is required
- Basic in English is must
Please send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com; however, only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|