Shining Knight Construction is your best choice for a quality job done right! Josh and Danielle Knight are the owners and operators of Shining Knight Construction; which was incorporated in 2009. We are currently looking for a permanent and full-time Apprentice Carpenter.
Please visit our website for more about our company and projects: https://www.shiningknight.ca/
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and commercial spaces
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Completion of secondary school
- Some experience in construction is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- English communication skills
Business Address: 5623 Amsterdam Cres., Nanaimo, BC
Work Location: Various locations (Nanaimo, BC and surrounding area)
Compensation and Benefit:
$26.00 - $27.00/hour, 10 days paid vacation, after one year of employment employees are eligible to set up a group RSP.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|