Company: Kaster Logging Ltd.
We produce high quality saw logs and veneer, specializing in exporting to many countries. Saw logs are used for flooring, skateboards, furniture, lumber and many more other uses.
Veneer logs are used for panels and plywood. All logs are 2 and 3-sided cut from hard maple, ash, cherry, red and white oak. We take great pride in harvesting timber from private lands governed by municipal by-laws and provincial laws of the government of Ontario. The result of these laws are healthy and productive forests.
Business Address: 5265 Highway 26 East, Stayner Ontario Canada L0M 1S0
Work Location: Province of Ontario including Simcoe County, Durham Region, Northumberland County, Prince Edward County
Type of Employment: Full Time - Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required
Salary: $22.50 to $23.50 hourly, 6-9 hours per day. 30-41 Hours per week.
- We must travel to several work locations in Ontario and the position involves working away from home
- Flexibility on schedule is required due to the weather conditions.
- Working on weekends is required due to weather conditions.
- Working as Logging machinery operator could be dangerous. Safety policy procedures must be observed all the times to prevent accidents at the job site and to prevent damage on the machinery
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 5265 Highway 26 East, Stayner Ontario Canada, L0M 1S0
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|