D & G Kitchen Cabinets Ltd.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible.
Minimum Education: one- or two-year college.
Experience: 2 years experience must be required.
Positions Available: 1.
NOC Code: 1241.
NOC Job Title: Administrative assistant.
#110-111, 8277 129 St.
Surrey, British Columbia V3W 0A6 Canada
Job Duties: -
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities.
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- May organize conferences.
- As per employment standards act;
- Overtime after 40 hours per week;
- The employee will be entitled to 4% Vacation Pay.
How to Apply: