Northern Coast Xpress Ltd
12457 63 A AVENUE SURREY BC CANADA V3X2C7
Positions Vacant for Long Haul Truck Driver
Employment Terms for each position: Full-time, permanent
Remuneration: $24.00 per hour; overtime after 60 hours of work per week.
Benefits as per employment standards act. 4 per cent vacation with every pay cheque, bi-weekly pay. Relocation cost will be provided by the employer for suitable candidates residing outside lower mainland region.
Scope of Travel: Travel across USA and Canada
Duties: • Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections • Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers • Ensure all documentation and permits are in order when driving US routes • Operate and drive truck-trailer as a team to transport goods and material to destinations • Monitor the condition of assigned vehicles and equipment • Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements • Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book
• Class 1 Driver License or equivalent With Air Brake Endorsement is MUST required
• No experience is required; we will train the suitable candidates
• Basic oral and written English skills are required
• Basic Security Clearance, Criminal Record Check, Driving Record Check (Abstract)
• Thorough knowledge of safe driving procedures and traffic laws
• Excellent driving skills including able to drive in all seasonal road conditions
• Strong work ethic
• Professional/mature demeanor under stressful situations
Please apply by sending email to Email address: Northerncoastltd@outlook.com
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|