Job Title : Farm Supervisor
Company Name : AIB Enterprises Ltd.
How To Apply: Email VIA email@example.com
Company Name: AIB Enterprises Ltd
Job Location: 7883 116A street, Surrey BC V4C 6V6
Job Title: Farm Supervisor
Term of Employment: Full-Time,Permanent Positions: 3
Wage:$15.00-$18.00 per hour (40 hours per week)
Education: High School
Experience: 2 years
Work Condition: Morning, Day, Evening and Weekends
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Company Address:7883 116A Street, Surrey, BC V4C 6V6
- Supervises and Co-ordinates activities of workers engaged in planting, cultivating and harvesting crops.
- Create work schedules
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are being followed by all workers at all times
- Attend regular meetings
- Oversee sorting and overall handling of produce to ensure highest possible quality of products
- Evaluate weather and soil conditions - Check if there is need to any fertilizers and pesticides for the farm
- Extensive experience in harvesting, pruning, weeding and cutting is required for this job position
Working and Physical Capabilities:
- Work in a fast paced environment that may be physically demanding with repetitive tasks.
-Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, heavy workloads, stand, bend, crouch and kneel
- Attention to detail, hand-eye co-ordination
- Ability to work in various work environments: wet, damp, strong odors, dust, cold
- Supervise up to 8-10 employees, and handle various situations under pressure as a supervisor
Essential Skills: Read text, numeracy, problem-solving, time-management and customer relations skills.