Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$41 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible
College program ranging from one to three years,
program in dental hygiene recognized in BC
Several years of experience.
Written and Spoken English is required
- Conduct an initial dental assessment and consult with dentists on patient care
- Take dental impressions
- Instruct patients regarding oral hygiene procedures
- Clean and stimulate the gums to prevent gum disease
- Remove stains and deposits from teeth to prevent tooth and root decay
- Apply fluoride treatment
- Take and develop X-rays
- May perform restorative and orthodontic procedures under the direction of a dentist
- May supervise dental assistants in their health care functions.
Dr. Moisseev Inc DBA Dentistry on Bellevue
How to Apply:
NO WALK IN’S OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|