Looking for a qualified cook
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of college/other program in cooking or Several years (2~3 years) of commercial cooking experience are required.
- Plan, prepare and cook various menu, determine size of food portions, Oversee kitchen operations, Maintain inventory and records of food, clean kitchen and work area, supervise and train helpers in culinary preparation techniques used.
- 37.5 hours per week (full-time & permanent position), required variable shifts
Wage & Benefits:
- $16.00~$17.00 per hour (depending on experience and skill)
- 4% vacation pay or 10 days of paid vacation per year, free meal and group insurance after one year of employment
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Bear Country Inn (Bear Country Inn Ltd.): 4702 Lakelse Ave., Terrace, BC, V8G 1R6
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|