Steven Le Notary Corporation is now hiring a LEGAL SECRETARY.
Our services include real estate conveyancing, estate planning, as well as notarization and preparation of other legal documents in non-contentious areas.
We need a person, who is passionate, self-motivated, hard-working and self-esteemed. Candidates are legally entitled to work in Canada can apply, and we welcome newcomers and aboriginals, youth as well.
- Completion of Secondary school
- Completion of a one-two year of secretary program or legal secretaries or minimum 1 year of previous experience of working in related field is required.
- Position : LEGAL SECRETARY
- FULL TIME & PERMANENT (Part-time is also welcome)
- WAGE: $24.30-$26/hr (36-40hrs/wk) depending on experience
- VACANCY: 1
- BENEFITS: 4% of vacation pay
- Able to supervise and train other and new staff in procedures and in the use of current software
- Proofread and review documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
- Schedule appointments, meetings and conferences for employer
- Set up and maintain filing systems, utilizing knowledge of legal records and procedures and frequently controlling confidential materials and documents
- Check and organize regular incoming mail/e-mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments or organizations
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents (deeds, wills, affidavits and briefs, from handwritten copy, shorthand and machine dictation using computers)
- Able to perform other general office work as required including preparing financial statements.
- 5527 Victoria Drive, Vancouver, B.C. V5P 3W2
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|