Railtown Cafe & Catering is looking for experienced line cooks!
- Employer: 0894000 B.C. Ltd dba Railtown Cafe & Catering
- Title: Line Cook
- Work Location: #300-395 Railway St. Vancouver BC V6A 1A4 Canada
- Mailing Address: Same as above
- Wage: $14.50 / Hour
- Number of work hours: 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Benefit: 4% gross salary
- Positions Available: 4
- Prepares a variety of cold prep items for all batch cooked items, sauces, soups, stews, all pre-cooked items and partially cooked item.
- Prepping, assembling, cooking and cooling of all food products to Railtown Cafe recipe guidelines and health code specification.
- Responsible for all stove, oven, and fryer cooking. Properly portions all food items such as chicken, meats, and/or vegetables prior to cooking.
- Maintains cleanliness and upkeep of kitchen and equipment at all times.
- Supervise dishwashers
- Education: Completion of high school is required.
- Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a cook is required OR three-year apprenticeship program, college, or other programs in cooking.
- Language: English
How to Apply:
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|