Child-care provider required for a family with 2 children: school age and toddler. The applicant must be loving, energetic and reliable.
Work location: North Vancouver, British Columbia, at the intersection of Linnae Ave and Primrose Lane.
- Supervise and care for the children is main priority
- Prepare children for rest periods
- Prepare meals for the children
- Do laundry and clean children's bedrooms
- Supervise the child while doing his homework
- Accompany to and from school and activities
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development.
- Organize and participate in games and activities with them
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Discipline children according to the parents instructions
Experience and Qualifications:
- Completion of the equivalent of the Canadian secondary school education (post-secondary education is an asset)
- At least 6 months of Caregiver training or at least one year of full-time paid experience as a caregiver or in a related field or occupation in the past three years
- First Aid Certificate or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate (or willing to take course upon employment)
- Able to speak, write and read English
- Eligible to receive work permit for Canada
Anticipated Start Date: December, 2018
Work Location Information
Work in employer’s/client’s home, Relocation costs covered by employer
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Terms of Employment:
- The job is full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Days off: Saturday and Sunday
- Health Care benefits, 2 weeks paid holidays, 30 minutes paid meal break
Wage: $14.50 hourly
Employer's name: David S.
Position open and available to Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, newcomers, and vulnerable youth. Canadian citizens and Permanent residents are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Apply on our Nanny Website: https://paragon-personnel.com/paragon-personnel-nannies.html
Suite1-4529A Hastings St
Burnaby, British Columbia
V5C 2K3, Canada
Advertisement number: 30073