Hiring a Wholesale Buyer
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Previous work experience at a wholesale company is required.
- Having university degree or college diploma in relevant discipline is a definite asset.
- Experience in buying leather and textile products is a definite asset.
- Purchase merchandise for resale by retail or wholesale establishments
- Review requirements of establishment and determine quantity and type of
merchandise to purchase
- Study market reports, trade periodicals and sales promotion materials and visit
trade shows, showrooms,
factories and product design events
- Select the merchandise which best fits the establishment's requirements
- Interview suppliers and negotiate prices, discounts, credit terms and
- Oversee distribution of merchandise to outlets and maintain adequate stock level
- Establish and maintain contact with suppliers
- 30 working hours per week (Full-time & Permanent position),
- Wage: $24.50/hr with 10days paid vacation or 4% of vacation fee
Send resume to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bong San Trading Ltd. 301-3007 Glen Dr. #39, Coquitlam, BC, V3B 0L8
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|