Company Name : SUPERIOR FLOOD & FIRE RESTORATION INC.
Job Location : Vancouver, BC
How To Apply: We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups including newcomers and/or first nations. Please apply by emailing with resume at email@example.com or by mailing. Qualified and serious applicants are invited to submit their resume to the attention of the manager.
➢ Business Address: 20th Floor - 1066 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 3X2
➢ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPERIOR FLOOD & FIRE RESTORATION INC. at the 20th Floor, 1066 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 3X2 seeks to hire a permanent and full-time CAPENTER. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail or mail.
- Position: CARPENTER
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Compensation: $27.00 per hour
- Working hours: 35 hours per week
- Benefits: 4 % of vacation pay / Extended health benefit
- Determine the damaged building structure/materials by water, fire, mold, smoke and cut/remove on site
- Restore the building structures, studs right after drying-down to meet the building and safety cord
- Able to attend the emergency job site includes the after-hours, weekends & holidays
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build/repair the rotten foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in residential and commercial plants and other establishments
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
- Completion of secondary school;
- Minimum three to four years of work experience in the trade or completion of three to four years of apprenticeship program