Hiring a Japanese Food Cook
Sushi Valley in Kamloops, BC is looking for a competent Japanese Food Cook to join our team.
Wage: C$15 .00/hour
Work Hours: 40 hours/week (Full-time and permanent)
Benefit: 10 days of paid vacation per year or 4% gross salary
Language of Work: English
- Prepare and cook traditional and fusion Japanese dishes
- Make various dishes including rolls, tempura, teriyaki, etc.
- Supervise and train kitchen helpers
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Clean kitchen and work areas
2~3 years of experience in commercial cooking are required
Completion of secondary education is required
If you are interested, please send your resume via email at email@example.com or by mail.
We encourage underrepresented groups such as newcomers and first nations to apply for the position.
Sushi Valley (1053356 BC Ltd.)
#11-2121 Trans-Canada East Highway, Kamloops, BC V2C 2A6
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|