Employer: Dhadwal Agriculture Farm Ltd.
Vacancy: Farm Worker
Positions available: 6
Job Location: 32712 Huntington Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 5Z1
Mailing Address – 8476 148 street, Surrey, BC, V3S 3G4
Salary: $13.00 Hourly (minimum 50 hours per week)
Position: Full Time/Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: No formal education is required
Language: No language requirement
Experience: No experience required
• Plowing, planting, cultivating, harvesting, washing, sorting, and packing of fruits and vegetables.
• Pruning plants and weeding fields to remove all unwanted plants manually
• Operate and maintain farm machinery & equipment
• Harvesting the crop by hand and machine
• Check irrigation system for proper working
• Load, unload and transfer crates, farm produce and products for transport.
• Report to and follow directions of farm supervisor and perform duties as assigned
• Heavy lifting required.
• Ability to work long hours, early mornings and weekends are required.
• Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
Accommodation will be provided at $30 per week, Relocation support such as air fare etc. can be provided along with the first three months of medical insurance, if required.
To apply E-mail you resume to: email@example.com
*** No phone calls or walk in, shortlisted candidates will be contacted via e-mail*****
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|