Lahori Sweets and Restaurant is looking for 1 new Restaurant Manager urgently.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant
- Determine what services are to be offered and implement various operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee training
- Decide staff schedules and evaluate staff performances
- Manage store inventory, revenues and modify any procedures and/or prices if necessary
- Negotiate arrangements with food suppliers and organize with clients for catering
- Deal with customer complaints and ensure all health and safety procedures and regulations are being followed by all staff members
- Completion of Secondary School and at least 2-3 years of supervisory experience in the food industry.
- Completion of a college or other program related to food and beverage service management or hospitality at least 1 year of supervisory experience in the food industry.
Salary: $23.00-25.00 per hour
40 hours per week and overtime wages will be after 40 hours
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Location - Unit #109, 12877, 80 Ave, Surrey, BC – V3W 0H7
Interested & eligible Candidate may please apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can mail us your resume at
Unit #109, 12877, 80 Ave, Surrey, BC – V3W 0H7
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons, part time applicants with above listed skills are welcome to apply.