As a detail oriented, committed and enthusiastic Administrative Assistant you are looking to make a difference and take on more responsibility! You have exceptional organization and time management skills and you thrive in a busy and fast paced environment with ever changing priorities. As a multi-tasker and someone who knows how to meet deadlines, you work well independently, and are also a team player.
In this role, you will provide an intermediate level of administrative support services to the IMIT department on a wide range of administrative tasks. The Administrative Assistant role participates in collaborative information sharing and problem solving to support the Director in day-to-day activities and special assignments.
* Provide a full range of administrative support services to Directors in IIMS such as; manage calendars; schedule meetings; travel arrangements; process expense claims, create purchase orders.
* Provides administrative support to IIMS, including ordering and receiving stationary supplies, photocopy supplies; maintaining 3rd floor boardrooms; coffee supplies.
* Coordinates all requests to building maintenance, security, and Corporate Service requests, such as security passes, name tags.
* Coordinates the VP, Innovation and IM/IT, CIO Signature Book, obtains signatures, disseminates signed documents to appropriate department, such as contracts, leave forms, etc.
* Assists in arranging and organizing functions, meetings, presentations and conferences including venues, catering and coordinating logistics.
* Ensures professional maintenance, security and confidentiality of files and documents both hard copy and electronic in accordance with FNHA policy and procedures.
* Receive, code, and process invoices; obtain appropriate signature; forward, maintain tracking systems, filing, and liaison with finance department.
* Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and other database systems, either manually or using a computer.
* Act as a backup to Executive Assistant in answering telephones for CIO office, direct calls and take messages, as and when required.
* Assists in maintaining administrative procedures and processes developed for IIMS, as requested.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.
* High school diploma with a minimum of 2 years’ of relevant work experience in an administrative level position OR an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
* Recent experience in providing administrative and office support services including data entry, filing, scanning, ordering stationary supplies, making travel arrangements; scheduling meetings, making necessary arrangements for meetings (meeting dates, locations, required equipment, catering).
* Demonstrated experience in using a variety of computer software and database applications such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience managing an electronic calendar for management, including booking and updating meetings and appointments, making travel arrangements, preparing resource material for meetings and appointments, preparing and distributing meeting agendas and minutes.
* Experience providing financial support; reviewing, verifying and processing forms, requests and/or invoices for completeness and accuracy is an asset.
Employee Class: Permanent
Application Deadline: July 23, 2018 at 4:00pm