We are looking for a detailed, analytical and collaborative Coordinator to join our Total Compensation team.
The Coordinator, Total Compensation supports implementation of Total Compensation programs and initiatives. This position will respond to compensation and benefits related enquiries, maintain position data and support participating in compensation and benefits surveys.
1. Acts as first point of contact to the Total Compensation inbox, reviews, researches, and provides information to basic compensation enquiries, escalating complex requests.
2. Undertakes position management related tasks such as verifying position attributes, inputting information in the system, notifying relevant internal stakeholders and recording information in files and on Sharepoint.
3. Ensures adherence to position control policies and processes, reviews documentation for accuracy, and verifies proper approvals have been obtained.
4. Finalizes Position and Job Files (BigHouse library and hard copy) to ensure content is accurate, up to date, complies with internal guidelines. Ensures necessary documentation and approvals are included for audit and compliance purposes.
5. Provides support in tracking, collating and ensuring accurate and timely quarterly data, and provides to Analyst for compensation related analysis and reporting.
6. Provides support in updating BigHouse Compensation and Benefits page, ensuring information presented is accurate, up-to-date, and relevant.
7. Supports in participating annual Compensation and Benefits Surveys.
8. Conducts preliminary desk research on benefits related matter.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s Degree, plus 2 years of progressively responsible experience in Administration, Human Resources, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Working towards CPHR is an asset.
Employee Class: Temporary
Application Deadline: July 29, 2018 at 4:00pm