Foot Prints of the Teddy Bear Salon Ltd o/a MOCa Beauty Salon is looking for a full-time Manager at our salon downtown, Vancouver.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an Eyelash and Nail Salon
- Implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory of the salon
- Respond to inquiries or complaints arise from customers and resolve problems
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise staff.
- Perform the same duties as nail technician and eyelash technician when required
Skills and Experiences:
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A college diploma or vocational certificates of beauty school is required.
- 3 years of experience as eyelash technician and/or nail technician are required.
- Prior management/supervisory experience is an asset
- Communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skill
715 Nelson Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2A8
Compensation: $23.00/hourly, 40 hours/week
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|