Job Title : CARPENTERS (NOC: 7271)
Company Name : A.K.R. Insulation & Rebar Ltd
Job Location : vancouver, Bc
How To Apply: Please send your resume via email at: email@example.com
CARPENTERS (NOC: 7271)
A.K.R. Insulation & Rebar Ltd. is currently seeking 2 Carpenters to join our team. We are located at 643 E 62nd Ave, Vancouver, BC V5X 2G3. This is a full time permanent position and we want the ideal candidate to start as soon as possible.
Job Location: As same as company address
Hours: 30 Hours / Week
Salary: $26.50-28.50 / Hour
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Constructs, erects, installs, and repairs structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter's handtools and power tools.
- Conforming to local building codes: Studies blueprints, sketches, or building plans for information pertaining to type of material required, such as lumber or fiberboard, and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated.
- Selects specified type of lumber or other materials.
- Prepares layout, using rule, framing square, and calipers.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
- Marks cutting and assembly lines on materials, using pencil, chalk, and marking gauge.
- Shapes materials to prescribed measurements, using saws, chisels, and planes.
- Supervise apprentices and other construction staff.
- Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School.
- Work Experience: At least 4 years of related work experience.
Please send your resume via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.