Job Title : Event Organiser
Company Name : Bollywood Banquet Hall & Convention Center
How To Apply: email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Event Organiser (NOC 1226)
Location: Surrey, B.C
Salary: $23 per hour
Terms of Employment: Full Time/Permanent
Positions Available: 1
Start Date: As soon as possible
BOLLYWOOD BANQUET HALL IS LOOKING FOR FULL TIME EVENT ORGANISER
- Education: Completion of high school is required
- A university degree or diploma is required in the same field.
- Experience: Minimum 1-2 years of related experience required
Job Duties of Event Organiser:
Event Organiser performs some or all of the following duties:
- Meet with sponsors and organizing committees to plan scope and format of events, to establish and monitor budgets and to review administrative procedures and progress of events.
- Co-ordinate services for events, such as accommodation and transportation for participants, conference and other facilities, catering, signage, displays, translation, special needs requirements, audio-visual equipment, printing and security.
- Organize registration of participants, prepare programs and promotional material, and publicize events.
- Plan entertainment and social gatherings for participants.
- Hire, train and supervise support staff required for events.
- Ensure compliance with required by-laws.
- Negotiate contracts for services, approve suppliers' invoices, maintain financial records, review final billing submitted to clients for events and prepare reports.
#201 8166 - 128 Street, Surrey, B.C V3W 1R1
How to Apply
Email: bollywoodbanquet71 @gmail.com
Contact Person: Barinder Sandhu
(Only the candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted. Thank you for your time and interest)