0928049 B.C. Ltd DBA Instant imprints located in Burnaby is looking for full time Administrative Assistant to join their team as soon as Possible.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, reports and related material from computerized and handwritten copy
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and e-mails and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, and direct visitors to appropriate person
- Train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
Two Years of experience is required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $22.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
6925 Antrim Ave
Burnaby, British Columbia
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.