Position available: Shift Supervisor
U-Haul Corporation of BC is looking to hire a qualified shift supervisor.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product and/or service being offered is a definite asset.
- Previous retail sales experience (such as retail sales clerk, cashier, etc.) is required.
- Basic computer skills is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally)
- Able to work flexible shifts including in the evening and on weekends.
-Time management and organizational skills
ü Supervise and co-ordinate the work of clerks
ü Assign workers to duties and prepare work schedules
ü Authorize payments and the return of merchandise
ü Sell merchandise to customers
ü Resolve customer complaints and supply/organization issues
ü Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise as required
ü Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
ü Train or arrange for the training of new staff
Working conditions and benefits:
- Permanent & full-time position, 37.5 hours per week.
- Wage will be $20.00 per hour.
- Working location will be 13524 King George Hwy., Surrey, BC, V3T 2T8
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
U-Haul Corporation of BC: 2534 Barnet Hwy., Coquitlam, BC, V3H 1W3
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|