Company name: Spice Meat Shop Inc.
Job Title: Meat Cutter
Job NOC: 6331
Number of Vacancies: 1
Wage Rate: $23.25 /Hour
Over Time Wage Rate: $34.88 /Hour after 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Work Location: Unit 101, 7028 120 St., Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W3M8
- Prepare meat, fish and poultry displays on daily bases.
- Proper cutting and trimming of all items.
- Able to use grinder and manual cutting utensil.
- Able to lace, tie and shape all the items.
- Make ready the customers’ orders in timely manners.
- May make deals with customers and take orders.
- Maintain freshness of products according to company and customer requirements.
- Check food storage conditions are adequate.
- Ensure cleanliness of work area
- Assist other meat cutters as required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college or other meat-and-fish-cutting training program is asset.
- Three-year meat cutting apprenticeship is asset.
- On-the-job training will be provided.
- As per Employment Standard Act
- 10 days paid vacation
- Over time after 40 hours
How to Apply:
Via E-mail: email@example.com