Mrs. Surinderpaul Pabla is Looking for a caregiver for her 80 years old mother Harbhajan Saini.
Salary $18 per hour.
Over-time will be paid after 40 hours per week.
Relocation cost will be covered by the employer.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 1 - 2 years of elderly care/ related experience is required.
• First Aid certificate/ CPR/ a Caregiver Certificate is an asset.
• Provide care and companionship
• Assist in bathing, personal hygiene, and dressing and undressing
• Prepare nutritious meals and serve
• Assist in feeding client
• Assist in giving daily medicines on time
• Accompany to doctor's appointments
• Assist in collecting specimens under the general direction of nurse
• Perform routine housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes and making beds.
• Maintain a safe and healthy environment at home
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginals and New immigrants are welcome to apply.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|