Following are the job duties:
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities and duties of cleaning staff.
• Inspect sites or facilities to ensure established safety and cleanli ness standards are met
• Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with other departments
• Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services
• Hire and train new cleaning staff.
• May perform certain cleaning dut ies.
• Respond to and resolve client’s conc erns.
• May receive payment for cleaning jobs.
Key Requirements: • One year of experience in particular cleaning area .
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Cleaning Supervisors (6215)
NOC Job Title: Cleaning Supervisor
Job Location(s) 2605 Kenny Street, Terrace, British Columbia V8G 3E5 Canada and various locations in and around Terrace.