Early Childhood Educator Assistant
Learn N Play is looking for 1 Full time Early Childhood Educator Assistant to join their team in New Westminster As soon as Possible.
- Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
- Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
- Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
- Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
- Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
- Completion of secondary school is required
- 2 years of experience in childcare is required
- Completion of course in early childhood education assistant or licensing will be an asset.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $17.15 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
335 E Columbia St,
New Westminster, BC V3L 3W8
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.