WORTRA ENTERPRISES LTD. seeks for a high skilled Cabinetmaker.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Over 4 years of experience in related field is required.
Hourly Wage: C$ 22.50
Work Hours: 35 Hours per week (Full-Time and Permanent)
Benefit: 10 Days of Paid Vacation per year and extended medical insurance after completion of a year employment
Language of Work: English
- Study plans, specifications or drawings of articles to be made
- Mark outlines or dimensions of parts on wood
- Operate woodworking machines, such as (cnc machine, edge bander) power saws, jointers, mortisers and shapers, and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
- Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit using glue and clamps and reinforce joints using nails, screws or other fasteners
- Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products
Please send your resume via email at email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Only selected candidates are invited for an interview. We welcome underrepresented group such as newcomers, aboriginal, youth to apply for the position.
WORTRA ENTERPRISES Ltd.
1682 Booth Ave. Coquitlam, BC V3K 1B9
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|