Long Haul Truck Drivers
MiTrux Services Ltd.
2160 Peardonville Road Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 6J8 Canada
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: 23.50/hour for 50 hours a week.
No. of Positions: 15
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location of work: Various locations all across Canada/US with business based at aforementioned address
MiTrux Services Ltd. is looking for 15 Long Haul Truck Driver for full-time permanent position. Following is the job description, if eligible please contact MiTrux Services Ltd.
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks, weighing over 4600 kg with three or more axles to transport goods and materials to destinations
• Oversee all aspects of vehicles such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading ,and safety and security of cargo
• Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, and brakes
• Perform emergency roadside repairs
• Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book
• May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods
• Experience: 1-2 years experience as a truck driver is an asset.
• Should have Class 1 driving license or should be able to acquire one.
• Basic knowledge of English, no formal education required, high school will be an asset.
• Be able to drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
• Clean driving abstract. On the job training will be provided.
Vacation pay 4%
How to Apply:
Email resumes to email@example.com
Mail resumes to 2160 Peardonville Road Abbotsford, British Columbia V2T 6J8