We are looking for a full time nanny to look after my child.
Terms of Employment: Full time
Working Hours: 40 hours/week
Start Date: ASAP
Work Setting: Employer's Home
Location: Surrey, British Columbia
Employer: L. Fu
- Previous nanny experience is an asset.
- Professional nanny training is an asset.
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Ability to work without supervision
- Supervise and care for children;
- Prepare and serve meals;
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home;
- Take children to and from school
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
© 2002 - 2019, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|