Gulzar Creations Ltd. located at #155-12899, 80 Ave., Surrey, BC V3W0E6 is looking for a permanent and full-time tailor to join their team as soon as possible.
Positions available: 1
Job type: Permanent, full time
Salary : $ 15.15/ hourly
Relocation cost Covered by employer.
• Measure, mark and cut the fabric according to the customer’s fitting.
• Stitch designer women's all type of Punjabi dresses like Punjabi Suits, Lehnga, Sari-Blouse etc.
• Sew clothes using sewing machine, stitch buttons/buttonholes and do hemming to finish garment
• Help customers to select design, develops designs, adapts existing design or copies existing design for garments
• Make alterations and repair of garments to fit customer's measurements
• Maintain sewing machines and inventory of threads, buttons, needles, laces etc.
• Press garments using hand iron and pressing machine
• A secondary School certificate can be considered as an asset.
• 2 years of experience in making custom, made-to-measure traditional Indian women’s garments in a professional setting.
• Must have a high level of accuracy and attention-to-detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please apply to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. New immigrants, youth, and Aboriginals are encouraged to apply.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|