Gurka Construction located at 13998, 68 Ave, Surrey, British Columbia V3W 2H1 Canada is looking for full time permanent framer-carpenter.
No. of positions : 2
Salary : 27.10/hour
Job type(full time,permanent-32-40hours per week)
- Prepare layouts, measure, cut, shape, assemble and join mouldings, wood materials, melamine, lightweight steel
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls
- Frame roofs
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- prepare cost estimates for clients.
Completion of secondary school is required.
Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or 4-5 years of related experience is required.
Please email to email@example.com or post your resume. No personal drop offs please.
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. Aboriginal, youth & New immigrants can also apply.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|