Gilmore Electric Ltd. located at 308-10420 148 St, Surrey, BC V3R3X4 is looking for 2 permanent full-time Electrician Helpers.
Salary : $18.15/hour
Positions available : 2
• Assist in the work on wiring and circuits with the help of power and hand tools.
• Help Tradespersons in the installation of brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment.
• Load and unload materials and move materials to work areas.
• Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt.
• Assist in aligning pipes and perform related activities during oil and gas pipeline.
• Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
• Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials.
• Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment.
• Perform other activities at on the sites, as directed.
Education & Experience:
No Formal Education is required.
Some Experience in the relevant field can be an asset.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post your resume.
Shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview. Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers can also apply.
© 2002 - 2018, Aboriginal Community Career Employment Services Society. All Rights Reserved.
|SITE BY NEWDESIGNNOW|